Landyn A. Gautreau, Associate Attorney
Landyn was born and raised in Ascension Parish. After graduating from St. Amant High School, Landyn attended Southeastern Louisiana University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2018. After completing her undergraduate degree, Landyn went on to earn her Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center in 2021. As a law student, Landyn received CALI Awards for Excellence in both Sales and Lease and Business Entities.
As an Associate at Saunders & Chabert, Landyn’s main practice areas include plaintiff personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and slip and fall cases. Landyn is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Phone: (225) 771-8100
Toll-Free: (888) 815-1974
Fax: (225) 771-8101
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall Cases
- Louisiana, 2021
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, 2022
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Juris Doctor, 2021
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, Louisiana
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2018
Professional Associates and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 2021 – Present
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member, 2021- Present
- 23rd Judicial District Bar Association, Member, 2021 – Present
Connect with Landyn A. Gautreau
To schedule a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers, call (225) 771-8100 or fill out the contact form below.