Who We Are
Our website address is https://saunderschaber.wpengine.com.
Saunders & Chabert is a personal injury law firm based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Last updated: May 31, 2022
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our website.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
Saunders & Chabert may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including monitoring usage.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, or SMS when you submit your information via our contact form.
- To provide you with news and general information unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend to and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our website, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website and to contact you.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites